Product approved for export licensed
A+CheQ COVID-19 RT-qPCR Kit_RR004
- • Product Name: A+CheQ COVID-19 RT-qPCR kit for Swab/Sputum/Saliva
- • Model Name: RR004
- • Packaging unit: 100 Test/kit
- • Storage temperature: -24 degrees to -18 degrees in Celsius, avoid direct light.
- • Product validity period: 12 months from the date of manufacture
- Products approved for regular use by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (In vitro diagnostic license No. 21-816)
- • Ministry of Food and Drug Safety IVD Approval No. 21-816
- • Approval for export license
- • Permit Date: Sep 30, 2021
Using RNA nucleic acids extracted from upper respiratory (oropharyngeal/nasopharyngeal) smears, lower respiratory tract (sputum) and saliva samples collected from patients suspected of COVID-19 as a molecular diagnostic reagent for in vitro diagnostic medical devices that help diagnose COVID-19, it is an in vitro diagnostic medical device for qualitatively detecting genes (ORF1ab, N gene) through real-time reverse-transcription PCR.